Please take a moment to read the following policy which explains how SENSE6 collects, uses, discloses and transfers the personal information that you provide on SENSE6 Web Platforms.
Information you provide to SENSE6
To access certain areas of SENSE6 Web Platform, you will need to register with us. During the registration process you will be asked to submit personal information about yourself. By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable SENSE6 to provide you with the services you select.
In addition, SENSE6 may also collects personal information from you when you correspond with company.
If you choose to interact with SENSE6 via a social media platform or other third party service, SENSE6 will collect the information you have provided through that platform.
SENSE6 will use the information from you to:
- Send service related communications, including announcements and administrative messages such as order confirmation;
- Send you marketing communications.
- Conduct market research.
- Manage and fulfil purchase and repair orders. Also to provide after service care;
- Deal with your enquiries and requests;
- Prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities and as part of SENSE6 efforts to keep Web Platform secure;
- Understand how our Web Platform is used.
SENSE6 may collect information about your computer or mobile device, including where available your IP address, operating system, log in times and browser type. SENSE6 uses this information to better understand how visitors use Web Platform and for internal reporting purposes. SENSE6 may anonymise and share this information with advertisers, sponsors or other businesses.